I sneak into Lyndon Trout Pond at the Hatchery and test out a bunch of survival fishing tools including a primitive Longbow with bone tipped arrow, Slingbow, and Pole Spear. Lyndon Trout Pond:
CUSTOM BOWS BY Ray from Riverbend Longbows:
Custom Stone Knives:
The long bow is coupled with a poplar shaft tipped with hand carved primitive bone harpoon, the Slingbow from Simpleshot is coupled with carbon arrow and metal tip, and the underwater pole spear is by JBL.
I will rate how well each of the primitive fishing techniques work up against modern equipment. Can a primitive bone tipped arrow work as well in bowfishing when compared to a modern metal tipped carbon arrow? I will test these to find out.
We will also visit our new trophy pond fish in the hatchery to find out how well they are doing.
My Gear (Shop and Support):
Website (For Email Alerts):
Become part of MY TRIBE:
– Lyndon Trout Pond:
– The Dug Out Dude:
– Pelican Kayaks:
– Woodobo Spice:
– Trail Cameras (Browning):
– Flashlights (O-light): www.olightworld.com [use code “woodbeard” for 10% off]
– Slingshots, slingbows (Simpleshot):
– Camo (ASAT): www.asatcamo.com [use code “WoodBeard” to get 10% off]
– Inergy Apex Solar Power (Discount Code: BEARDSMAN):
– Norwood Portable Sawmill:
– Eastonmade Wood Splitter:
– Briggs and Stratton:
– Vic West (Roof):
– inergy (Solar):
#bowfish #primitive #wildernessliving