Self-Defense Weapons for Everyday Carry – Self Defense Survival Guide.
Not all of us have the luxury of years or decades of martial arts, military or self-defense training to fall back on in case we find ourselves in a position where we need to use it. The best thing you can do is learn a few key moves and understand the concepts that are presented in the book “Self Defense Survival Guide” to give yourself a fighting chance.
The next best thing is to even the odds with some type of self defense weapon that you can carry all the time.
• Pepper Spray – Easy to carry (on a key chain) and good against one or multiple attackers. It is considered legal in all 50 states, but cannot legally be shipped to certain states. Pepper spray can not only cause temporary blindness, but pain, problems breathing, and panic to the person getting sprayed.
• Kubotan key chain – excellent all-around weapon that can be used as a lethal weapon or non-lethal weapon depending upon the target. A kubotan strike to your attacker’s solar plexus will hurt but not kill whereas a kubotan strike to their temple just might.
• Pocket Folding Knife – You need a quality knife; not some $5 or $10 cheap blade but a good quality liner-lock style knife for maximum strength. Most people are not comfortable with carrying a longer full-tang blade knife simple due to the larger size, but that would be the optimum choice.
• Tactical / Defensive Flashlights – Just like a quality knife is indispensable, so is a quality flashlight. Simplify your choices by deciding among the major types of flashlight such as LED, tactical, rechargeable, lumen power, etc.
• Gun – If you are lucky enough to live in a state where you can get a concealed carry permit, a decision you have to make is whether or not you are comfortable carrying and handling a firearm. With the proper training, it’s the ultimate self-defense weapon, but it’s not for everyone.
The Self Defense Survival Guide is designed with the average person in mind – someone with no self-defense training who may find themselves in an intimidating or threatening situation. The book covers a wide variety of topics including Self Defense Weapons for Everyday Carry.
Find out more at
Kindle info page at