These bugs are too much!
Hey guys and welcome to the Lucky Block Survival! Using the Lucky Block Mod I must attempt to take on waves of the mobs and see how long I can survive using only what is found in the Lucky Blocks. I am also given an iron pickaxe, some food and a crafting table to start so I’m haven’t completely lost hope yet.
Mod Showcase Link:
Lucky Block Survival Playlist Link:
Mod Showcase Playlist Link:
1. Open Lucky Blocks that are given to you
2. Fight the Mob selected with the items that you got
3. Survive as long as you can (up to 20 rounds as needed)
4. After reaching round 20 and you are still alive then you win
5. After reaching round 10 during BOSS ROUNDS ONLY (100 HP or too strong) and still alive then you win
6. Once you enter the arena NO LEAVING once the first mob is spawned in!
7. If your inventory deletes you can give back what you think is fair
8. After reaching any round and the mob appears too EZ then a final mega round may occur afterward instead of 10 more normal rounds
9. If the boss/mob has too much health and takes too long to kill then only 1-5 rounds are needed
10. Only 3 unlucky and lucky potions allowed per survival
11. You can only use the in-arena enchant tables during round 5 (can also use mob drops to aid)
12. You can only use the Crafting Tables during round 10 (can also use mob drops to aid)
– NEI or Not Enough Items Mod Link (Minecraft Versions 1.6.4 – 1.12.2):
JEI or Just Enough Items Mod Link (Minecraft Versions 1.8.9 – 1.14.2):
Torohealth Mod Link (Minecraft Versions 1.8.9 – 1.12.2):
– Forge How to Install Video Link:
– Mod How to Install Video Link:
#Minecraft #Modded #LuckyBlock