In this episode explore new houses while searing for Caribou for Rosaire so we can get a coat from him. I find a cave on the way to Blouin’s house and 2 wolves run out of it. I decide to go to the cave later though once we have the winter coat.
KONA is feeling like a really cool mysterious game so far. It reminds me of the long dark but is much more story based. I feel like I know the main character already after only spending an hour “with” him.
You play Carl Faubert, a Korean War vet who is now a private investigator. He’s been tasked with solving a vandalism case for his employer William Hamilton. William is a rich industrialist who practically owns the small town the game is set in.
Developer: Parabole – Based in Québec, Canada
Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of a detective to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive. The first installment in a series of four games, Kona is a chilly interactive tale you won’t soon forget.
– Step into an interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town
– Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive
– Complete the first of four acts, each offering two to five hours of play
– Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label
– Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
– Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities