Hello every Minutewoman and Minuteman boddyyy!! (That’s just what a synth would say!) This is my Fallout 4 Slowwww Burn series, where I stream the character for THREE years, exploring every single thing in the Commonwealth + DLCs and completing every quest. The audience makes all major decisions, including perk selection during level-ups!
Now we’re in the Institute, and we just met Father, who turns out to be my son, so I’m the father of Father, son of father. Anyway, let’s explore the Heisenberg Institute and find out what kind of evil FEV experiments they’ve been conducting there.
Difficulty: SURVIVAL MODE
1. Synth Retention (Main Quest, Institute quest)
2. Boston After Dark (Railroad quest)
Here’s the entire Fallout 4 Slow Burn Playlist with “Daniel” in survival mode:
Here’s my Patreon Link!
Here is a new sisterly & brotherly code for the chat room. Thanks for following our code. (And, guess what happens if you don’t! Yup!)
***** Culveyhouse Chat Room Code of FUN: ******
1. We shall all have FUN, first and foremost!
2. We shall act respectful of each other, even in a disagreement.
3. We shall be extra polite to my moderators and thank them. They keep my channel alive!
4. We shall enjoy the fux0r1ng 4m4z1ng graphics too!
5. We shall protect the chat room and insta-perma-ban useless trolls and insulting bags of water.
6. We shall chat about almost any subject, as long as it’s respectful, legal, and considerate. Politics yes. Religion yes. Inciting hate, NO.
8. We shall NOT pump the chat room full of knee-jerk conspiracy goo, false news shit, or other psychotic alt-right biblethumping bull droppings. If you’re a young-Earther, this is a really bad place for you.
9. We shall allow “raiding” parties in the chat room, but we shall insta-perma-banhammer any raider that breaks any of the above code.